Vertical drill can be described as an all-round drilling machine. In addition to the functions of ordinary drilling machines, it also has multiple functions such as reaming, reaming, boring, and tapping. The work efficiency is 3 to 5 times that of ordinary drilling machines. It is widely used. It is used in many industries such as machinery manufacturing, lathe production, construction processing and so on.
Vertical drills often have problems such as improper operation of the equipment and over-frequency and over-limit usage during long-term use. Therefore, some malfunctions will occur after the equipment is used for a period of time. In order to facilitate the equipment operators to analyze and solve the problems encountered, the common faults of the drilling machine equipment will be sorted and analyzed below.
1. Causes and troubleshooting of the tilt of the vertical drill hole axis:
1) The moving axis of the main shaft is not parallel to the column guide rail. The parallelism should be checked. If the parallelism between the moving centerline of the main shaft sleeve and the column guide rail is out of tolerance, the guide rail surface of the feed box should be repaired to the requirements.
2) The rotation center line of the spindle is not perpendicular to the work surface. The verticality should be checked. If the verticality of the moving centerline of the spindle sleeve to the work surface is out of tolerance, the work surface guide should be repaired to the requirements.
2. The cause of the fault that the roundness of the hole processed by the vertical drilling machine is too poor and the troubleshooting method
1) The main shaft bearing clearance is too large: if it is mainly caused by wear, it can be adjusted by the nut installed on the upper part of the bearing.
2) The main shaft is bent and the radial runout of the rotation is too large. The spindle should be corrected, repaired or replaced.
3) The clearance between the main shaft sleeve and the box hole is too large. The main shaft sleeve should be trimmed, and the box hole sleeve should be replaced, so that the fit gap should not be greater than 0.03mm.
3. Reasons and treatment methods that the drilling machine cannot be clamped after lifting:
1) The position of the touch point of the travel switch is offset, which causes the Q3 to be disconnected prematurely when the lifting is completed and not fully clamped. The processing method of this kind of trouble is: the limit switch can be eliminated to the proper position.
2) The gear of the travel switch is offset from the position of the sector gear on the shift fork. When the rocker arm is not fully clamped, the SQ3 is disconnected prematurely. The troubleshooting method of this kind of failure is: properly adjust the position of the gear of the travel switch and the position of the sector gear on the shift fork.