In the actual cutting process, the inclined bed CNC lathe has the optional power tool function and the 8-station turret tool post, so it can play an important role in the processing of different products, especially in the complex and high-precision parts Obviously have advantages that other products do not have.
Slant bed CNC lathe installation
1. The inclined bed CNC lathe is placed on the foundation and must be leveled in a free state and locked by anchor bolts.
2. For ordinary machine tools, the level meter reading will not be higher than 0.04/1000mm, and if it is a high-precision CNC machine tool, the level meter will not be higher than 0.02/1000mm. When measuring the installation accuracy, we often have to perform it at a constant temperature, and the measuring tool must be used after a period of fixed temperature.
3. When installing the inclined bed CNC lathe, it is necessary to minimize the installation method of forced deformation caused by the CNC machine tool.
4. When installing the inclined bed CNC lathe, some parts of the machine tool cannot be removed casually. If some parts are removed, it is very likely that the internal stress of the CNC lathe will be distributed again, which will affect the accuracy of the machine tool. influences.
Preparation before trial operation of inclined bed CNC lathe
1. Before use, the inclined bed CNC lathe must pass the geometric accuracy inspection first, and then clean the whole machine. Specifically, it is necessary to use cotton or silk cloth containing cleaning agents to clean. At this stage, cotton or gauze should not be used to avoid machine jamming. That is to say, the inclined bed CNC lathe should be used to protect the guide rail surface at the factory. The anti-rust oil or anti-rust paint applied to the machined surface is cleaned away, and the dust on the outer surface is cleaned at the same time. At the same time, apply the lubricant specified by the manufacturer on each sliding surface and working surface.
2. Also check carefully whether each part of the inclined bed CNC lathe has been filled with oil according to relevant requirements, and whether the coolant in the cooling box is sufficient. Whether the oil of the hydraulic station of the machine tool and the automatic lubrication device can reach the position specified by the oil level indicator.
3. At the same time, check whether the switches and components in the electrical control box are normal, and whether the plug-in integrated circuit boards are functioning normally.
4. After the power is turned on, we will also start the centralized lubrication installation to ensure that there is enough lubricating oil on the lubricating parts and the lubricating oil road to make a series of preparations for the machine tool before use.
Related knowledge: Installation and commissioning of CNC machine tools, maintenance of CNC turning and milling centers, after-sales service of CNC machining center machine tools