Universal lift table milling machine is a general-purpose metal cutting machine tool. The spindle taper hole of this machine tool can be installed with various cylindrical milling cutters, forming milling cutters, end milling cutters, angle milling cutters and other tools directly or through accessories. It is an ideal processing equipment for machinery manufacturing, molds, instruments, meters, automobiles, motorcycles and other industries.
1. The spindle sleeve can be manually micro-feed, and is equipped with a limit device, and the milling head can be rotated and adjusted 45° clockwise and counterclockwise;
2. The worktable can be manually fed and vertically lifted vertically and horizontally, and at the same time, it can realize motorized fast-forward, motorized feed and vertical motorized lifting in both vertical and horizontal directions;
3. Adopt 1200mm lengthened slide block and 1500mm lengthened worktable, the longitudinal travel of the worktable can reach 1000mm, the stroke is long and the stability is stronger;
4. The main drive and feed all adopt gear transmission mechanism, with 12 different speeds and a wide range of speed regulation;
5. The main shaft bearing adopts tapered roller bearing, which has strong bearing capacity, and adopts energy consumption braking, which has large braking torque, quick stop and reliable braking;
6. Rectangular guide rails are used for good stability;
7. The worktable and guide rails are quenched by super audio frequency, and the strength is stronger.
The spindle of the horizontal lift table milling machine has good rigidity and strong bearing capacity.
1. Motorized feed in X, Y, Z directions of worktable
2. Ultrasonic quenching and precision grinding of X, Y, Z three-direction guide rail pairs
3. The manual lubricating device can forcefully lubricate the lead screw and guide rail.
4. Special accessories can be configured: vertical milling head to realize vertical milling function.
Vertical and horizontal universal lift table milling machine features:
1. It can realize both vertical and horizontal milling functions.
2. The two-section rotary milling head and spindle can be rotated and adjusted at any angle.
3. Can be used to process shells and molds.
4. The worktable X, Y direction motorized feed.
1. The bed is used to fix and support the various components of the milling machine. There are horizontal guide rails for the movement of the beam on the top surface. There are dovetail-shaped vertical guide rails on the front wall for the lifting platform to move up and down. The main motor, spindle speed change mechanism, spindle, electrical equipment and lubricating oil pump are installed inside.
2. A hanger is installed at one end of the beam to support the tool bar to reduce the bending and vibration of the tool bar. The beam can move along the horizontal guide rail of the bed, and its protruding length is adjusted by the length of the tool bar.
3. The spindle is used to install the tool holder and drive the milling cutter to rotate. The main shaft is a hollow shaft with a 7:24 precision taper hole at the front end, and its function is to install the taper shank of the milling cutter shank.
4. Longitudinal worktable The longitudinal worktable is driven by the longitudinal screw to move longitudinally on the guide rail of the turntable, so as to drive the work piece on the table for longitudinal feeding. T-slots on the table are used to mount fixtures or work pieces.
5. Horizontal worktable The horizontal worktable is located on the horizontal guide rail above the lifting table, which can drive the vertical worktable for horizontal feeding.
6. The turntable turntable can turn the longitudinal worktable at a certain angle in the horizontal plane (both forward and reverse are 0 ~ 45°), so as to mill the spiral groove and so on. A horizontal milling machine with a turntable is called a horizontal universal milling machine.
7. Lifting table The lifting table can drive the entire worktable to move up and down along the vertical guide rail of the bed to adjust the distance and vertical feed between the work piece and the milling cutter.
8. The base is used to support the bed and the lifting table, and contains cutting fluid.