1. Check that the lifting mechanism and clamping mechanism are sensitive and reliable.
Lubrication system inspection of radial drilling machine
1. To clean the linoleum, the oil cup is complete, the oil path is unobstructed, and the oil window is bright.
Radial Drilling Machine
Radial drilling machine cooling system inspection
1. Clean the cooling pump, filter and coolant tank.
2. Check the coolant pipeline to ensure that there is no leakage.
Electrical system inspection of radial drilling machine
1. Clean the dust inside and outside the motor and electrical box.
2. Turn off the power, open the door cover of the electrical appliance, and check whether the electrical connectors and electrical components are loose or aging.
3. Check whether the limit switch is working properly. (Need to be energized to check, pay attention to safety)
4. Does the power off when opening the door work?
5. Check whether the hydraulic system is normal and whether there is oil leakage.
6. Whether the control switch of each electrical appliance is normal.
Radial Drilling Machine Repair
Application of PLC in the electrical control of radial drilling machine ApplicationofPLCtoElectric…Using programmable logic controller (PLC) to carry out technical transformation of the traditional relay-contactor electrical control system of radial drilling machine, and give the PLC electrical control system of radial drilling machine Design ladder diagram, input and output wiring diagram. The application of PLC not only greatly improves the reliability and anti-interference ability of the electric control system of the radial drilling machine, but also greatly simplifies and reduces the workload of maintenance.
Maintenance of spindle feed box of radial drilling machine
1. Check the oil quality and keep it in good condition, and the oil quantity meets the requirements.
2. Remove the burrs on the spindle taper hole.
3. Clean the hydraulic transmission system, the oil filter, and adjust the oil pressure.
4. Remove impurities on the main shaft and fill the main shaft with oil to ensure the main shaft lubrication.