How many transmission forms of CNC lathes are there? The various motions completed in the process of processing can be divided into surface forming motions and auxiliary motions according to their functions.
Surface forming movement:
1. Directly participate in the cutting process to form the relative movement between the tool and the workpiece on the surface of the workpiece. It is called surface forming movement.
2. The surface forming motion is the most basic motion on the machine tool, which has a direct impact on the accuracy and roughness of the processed surface. The form and number of surface forming movements necessary for various machine tools are determined by the shape of the processed surface and the processing method and tool structure used.
3. The structure of the machine tool is different if the motion distribution is different. This shows that even if the same surface is processed by the same process, there may be multiple types of structures.
4. According to the different functions in the cutting process, the surface forming motion can be divided into the main motion and the feed motion. The main movement is to directly remove the cutting layer on the workpiece and turn it into the main movement of chips. The main movement speed is high and the power consumption is large.
5. The feed motion is the motion that continuously puts the cutting layer into cutting to gradually cut out the entire surface of the workpiece. The speed of the feed movement is low, and the power consumption is also small. There is definitely and usually only one main motion, but there may be one or several feed motions, or there may be none.
6. The main motion or feed motion has both rotary motion and linear motion: while the feed motion has both continuous motion and intermittent motion. The unit of rotation main motion speed is mostly r/min. The linear main motion speed is double stroke/min; the feed motion speed is usually expressed in the following units: mm/r, mm/min, mm/double stroke.
Auxiliary motion: All motions except surface forming motion on CNC lathe are auxiliary motions. Its function is to realize the necessary auxiliary actions in the machining process of the machine tool. Such as cut-in, fast forward, fast rewind, position adjustment, index movement, etc. In addition, the start, stop, speed change, reversing of the machine tool, as well as the clamping and loosening of parts and workpieces, are all auxiliary motions.