X6436 universal rotary head milling machine is mainly composed of base, bed, cantilever beam, tool holder bracket, worktable, slide box and lift table. The main shaft bearing of the machine tool is a tapered roller bearing, and the main shaft of the X6436 universal rotary head milling machine adopts a three-support structure. The horizontal rotation angle of the X6436 universal rotary head milling machine table is ±45°, which expands the processing range of the machine tool. The main transmission part and the feed part of the worktable of X6436 universal rotary head milling machine adopt the gear shifting structure, which has a wide range of speed regulation, and the shifting is convenient and fast. The spindle is used to mount the arbor and rotate with the milling cutter. The main shaft is a hollow shaft with a 7:24 precision taper hole at the front end, and its function is to install the taper shank of the milling cutter shank.
2. Spindle speed change handle
3. Spindle variable speed digital plate
5. Cantilever beam<BR>
6. Blade holder
9. Workbench longitudinal joystick
10. Rotary table
11. Bed saddle
12. Workbench lift and lateral joystick
13. Feed shift handle and digital dial
14. Lifting table
Main movement: the spindle drives the rotary movement of the milling cutter. Feeding movement: The movement of the table up and down, front and rear and left and right is the feed movement.
Power drag form and control requirements of X6436 universal rotary head milling machine:
1. Main movement: The main movement of the milling cutter of the X6436 universal milling machine is driven by a cage asynchronous motor M1. And can perform down milling and up milling.
2. Feed movement: The feed movement of the X6436 universal rotary head milling machine is driven by a feed motor M2. The selection of three directions is realized by changing the transmission chain by the joystick. There are forward and reverse movements in each direction. Therefore, the feed motor is required to be able to rotate forward and reverse. The worktable is only allowed to move in one direction at the same time, so there should be interlock protection between the movements in the three directions.
3. Auxiliary movement: The auxiliary movement of the X6436 universal rotary head milling machine is the rapid movement of the table up and down, left and right, front and rear. It realizes fast movement by changing the transmission ratio of the transmission chain by using the fast electromagnet YA2 to pull in.
4. Speed change impulse: In order to ensure that the gears are easy to mesh during the speed change and reduce the impact of the gear end face, it is required to have the motor impulse (short-term rotation) control during the speed change.
5. Interlocking control: According to the process requirements, the rotation of the spindle and the feed of the table should be controlled by interlocking, that is, the feed movement can only be carried out after the milling cutter rotates, and the feed movement must be stopped before the milling cutter stops at the end of processing. ; There is also interlocking control between the rotary motion of the circular worktable and the movement of the worktable in the three directions of up and down, left and right, front and rear, that is, when the circular worktable rotates, the worktable cannot move in other directions.
6. Two-place control: For the convenience of operation, the start and stop of each component should be controlled at two places.
7. Cooling pump control: driven by a motor M3 to supply coolant during milling.
The structure design of the X6436 universal rotary head milling machine conforms to ergonomic principles and is easy to operate; the operation panels of the X6436 universal rotary head milling machine are designed with visual symbols, which are simple and intuitive. The bed is used to fix and support the various components of the X6436 universal rotary head milling machine. There are horizontal guide rails for the movement of the beam on the top surface. There are dovetail-shaped vertical guide rails on the front wall for the lifting platform to move up and down. The main motor, spindle speed change mechanism, spindle, electrical equipment and lubricating oil pump are installed inside.