Grinding methods can be divided into cylindrical grinding, CNC lathe internal grinding, centerless grinding, form grinding, gear grinding, thread grinding, tool grinding, surface grinding on ordinary lathes, etc. Correspondingly, the numerical control grinding method occupies an increasingly important position in the grinding process with the development of numerical control technology. CNC grinders are capable of special parts that cannot be processed on ordinary grinders (such as shaft parts with special curves, special-shaped parts with more than three coordinate requirements, molds, etc.), so it can adapt to a wide range of processing parts.
(1) Parts that are repeatedly put into production
The process preparation man-hours using CNC grinders account for a relatively high proportion. For example, process analysis preparation, programming, adjustment and trial cutting of the first part of a part, the total of these comprehensive man-hours is often dozens to hundreds of times the man-hours of a single part processing, but the work content of these CNC lathes (such as special ordinary lathe tooling fixtures, Process documents, etc.) can be saved for repeated use, so when a part is successfully trial-produced on a CNC grinder and then repeatedly put into production, the production cycle is greatly reduced, the cost is less, and better economic benefits can be achieved.
(2) Medium and small batches of key parts that are required to focus on ensuring the quality of processing and can be efficiently produced
The CNC grinder can realize high-precision, high-quality, and high-efficiency grinding processing under computer control. Compared with the special grinding machine, it can save a lot of special process equipment, has a strong flexible manufacturing capacity and obtains better economic benefits. Compared with ordinary grinders, it can eliminate many man-made interference factors in the long process flow of complex processing, and the accuracy of the processed parts is good, the interchangeability is good, and the processing efficiency is high.
(3) The processing batch of parts should be larger than that of ordinary lathes and batches of CNC lathes. When non-CNC grinders are used to process medium and small batches of parts, due to various reasons, the pure cutting time only accounts for 10%-30% of the actual working hours.
(4) The processed parts should meet the technological characteristics that can give full play to the multi-process centralized processing of the CNC grinder. When the CNC grinder processes the parts, the grinding wheel cuts the workpiece and the corresponding non-nc grinder is exactly the same, but it can perform some processing accuracy requirements For example, in terms of the grinding range, the conical surface or the end surface of the stepped shoulder of the circular CNC lathe can be ground by the ordinary lathe. In addition, the CNC cylindrical grinder can also grind the toroidal surface (including the convex and the surface and the concave only). Surface), and the above complex combined surfaces in various forms.
(5) The balance of the comprehensive processing capacity of parts As a single CNC grinder, it is difficult to complete all the processing content of a part, and it needs to be coordinated with the processing procedures of other equipment, so there is a requirement for the balance of production cycle and workshop production capacity. Therefore, it is necessary to give full play to the processing characteristics of CNC grinders, and the CNC lathes should reasonably arrange supporting balancing procedures on other processing equipment.