1. Maintenance of centerless grinder surface: the surface of centerless grinder, motor and heat dissipation equipment must be kept clean, and the polishing consumables powder must be cleaned regularly.
2. Check and tighten the handle, feed handwheel, screw, nut and other mechanical parts. Keep the machine in good condition.
3. Inspection of centerless grinder: check the tightness of screws, belts and loose parts of centerless grinder until they are adjusted properly.
4. Check the wear degree of each bearing, replace it if damaged, and check whether the lubricating oil is sufficient.
5. The guide rail shall be cleaned and there shall be no polishing consumables powder on the guide rail.
6. Electrical appliances: regularly clean the motor and electrical box. Electrical devices shall be fixed neatly and act reliably.
7. Check and fasten the neutral connection device. Check the button switch. If there is any problem, replace it immediately to avoid unnecessary danger.