Application scope and characteristics of inclined bed CNC lathe:
1. Inclined bed CNC lathe is mainly used for multi variety, medium and small batch processing of precision and complex rotary parts.
2. The hydraulic chuck and tailstock can be selected to realize automatic loading and unloading. The system and functional components can be selected and clamped at one time to realize turning and milling functions.
3. It can meet the machining of common inner circle, outer circle, step, conical surface, spherical surface, groove, various threads and complex curved surface. It can meet the rough and finish machining of castings and forgings of various high-temperature alloys, titanium alloys, heat-resistant alloys, stainless steel, cast iron, cast steel and other materials.
4. The casting is tempered to eliminate internal stress. The x-axis and z-axis guide rails are Taiwan linear guide rails. The full stroke straightness correction ensures the motion accuracy and good accuracy retention of the machine tool.
5. Inclined bed CNC lathe has good reliability, good rigidity, high precision, long service life and fast speed. It can reliably and stably complete the rough, fine and finish machining of various difficult machining materials.
6. Inclined bed CNC lathe spindle drag torque is short and large, and the spindle speed is high. The bed is made of high-grade cast iron with a 45 degree / 60 degree inclined bed, which is integrally cast.