1. Continuous processing, no tool withdrawal, clamping workpiece, short replication time and high productivity.
2. The bracket and guide wheel positioning mechanism has better supporting rigidity than the center and center frame mechanism of ordinary cylindrical grinder, and the cutting amount can be larger. It is conducive to the processing of slender shaft workpieces, and is easy to realize high-speed grinding and strong grinding.
3. The workpiece of centerless cylindrical grinder is positioned on the positioning mechanism by the outer circle, and the grinding amount is the allowance on the workpiece diameter. Therefore, the wear of grinding wheel, the compensation of feed mechanism and the repeated positioning accuracy error of cutting mechanism have an impact on the dimensional accuracy of part diameter. It is only half of the ordinary cylindrical grinder, does not need to drill a central hole, and is easy to realize the automation of loading and unloading.
4. The wide grinding wheel centerless grinder has a through mechanism, which can increase the machining allowance each time. When cutting in grinding, it can form grinding or multi grinding wheel grinding the complex surface in turn, with high productivity and wide application range.
5. The centerless cylindrical grinder has no mechanism to ensure the relative position accuracy (coaxiality, perpendicularity, etc.) between the grinding surface and the non grinding surface, and the roundness is poor when grinding the peripheral intermittent outer surface.
6. The grinding surface is easy to produce odd times of edge roundness. If it is large, it will often cause the illusion that the measured size is less than the maximum solid size, which will affect the assembly quality and working performance.
7. The adjustment of the machine tool is complex and time-consuming. It is necessary to adjust the bracket height, distance and related process parameters every time the workpiece with different diameter is replaced. Therefore, it is difficult to adjust the technology, which is not suitable for small batch and single piece production.