When selecting cutting fluids for turning and milling compound machine tools, customers can first select 2 to 3 cutting fluids with better comprehensive performance according to the company’s own processing conditions. After actual trials, determine that the performance meets the processing requirements and the price Suitable cutting fluid. The performance of the workpiece material is very important to the choice of cutting fluid. Now, let’s take a look at how to choose the lubricating cutting fluid used in the turning and milling compound machine tool.
1. The cutting fluid should have no pungent odor and no harmful additives to the human body to ensure the safety of users.
2. The cutting fluid should meet the requirements of equipment lubrication and protection management, that is, the cutting fluid should not corrode the metal parts of the machine tool, not harm machine tool seals and paint, and will not leave hard gelatinous deposits on the machine tool rails to ensure the equipment Safe and normal work.
3. The cutting fluid of the turning-milling compound machine tool should meet the anti-rust requirements between the work processes and not rust the work piece. For example, when processing copper alloys, sulfur-containing cutting fluids should not be used. When processing aluminum alloy, a cutting fluid with a neutral pH should be used.
4. Cutting fluid should have excellent lubricity and cleaning function. Choose the cutting fluid with high maximum non-jamming load value and low surface tension, and judge by cutting fluid experiment.
5. The cutting fluid should have a long service life, which is particularly important for turning and milling machine tools.
6. The cutting fluid of the turning-milling compound machine tool should adapt to a variety of processing methods and a variety of workpiece materials as much as possible.
7. The cutting fluid should have low pollution and have waste liquid treatment methods.
8. The cutting fluid should be cheap and easy to manufacture.
In short, the selection principle of cutting fluid for turning and milling composite machine tools must meet the requirements of cutting performance and use performance, that is, it should have good lubrication, cooling, rust prevention and cleaning performance, and meet the process requirements during the machining process, reduce tool loss, and reduce Process surface roughness, reduce power consumption and improve production efficiency. At the same time, the stability of use should be considered.
Related knowledge: CNC machine tool cutting fluid, CNC lathe, CNC grinder, CNC milling machine, cutting fluid, lubricating fluid.