1. Before working, carefully check whether the grid voltage, oil pump, lubrication, and oil volume are normal, check whether the pressure, cooling, oil pipes, tools, and fixtures are in good condition, and do regular maintenance of the machine tool.
2. After the machine tool is powered on, first perform the mechanical zero return operation, and then test run for 5 minutes. After confirming that the machinery, tools, fixtures, workpieces, and numerical control parameters are correct, normal work can be started.
3. Carefully check whether the programming, parameter setting, action sequence, tool interference, workpiece clamping, switch protection and other links are completely correct, so as to avoid accidents and damage to tools and related components during cyclic processing. Strictly follow the operation procedure for trial cutting and tool setting, and do a good job of program protection after debugging.
4. During automatic cycle processing, the protective sliding door should be closed. When manual operation is required while the main shaft is rotating, you must keep your body and clothing away from the rotating and moving parts, so as not to involve the clothing and cause an accident.
5. The tool loading operation of the spindle or turret tool magazine must be carried out in the state of mechanical movement stop, and pay attention to the cooperation with the cooperating personnel to avoid accidents. When changing the tool manually or automatically, pay attention to the installation position of the turret, the tool magazine, the rotation of the mechanical arm and the tool, and keep the body and head away from the rotating part of the tool to avoid bumps.
6. When the workpiece is clamped, it should be clamped firmly to prevent the workpiece from flying out and causing an accident. After the clamping is completed, pay attention to take out the chuck wrench and other adjustment tools, so as to avoid the accident caused by the spindle rotation.
7. The machine tool operator should be able to deal with general alarm faults. If there is a serious fault, the power should be cut off quickly, and the site should be protected, reported in time, and recorded.
8. After the work is completed, the guide rails and workbench of the machine tool should be wiped clean, and the work log should be filled in carefully.