1. The operation and maintenance personnel of metal band sawing machine must receive professional training and master the operation and maintenance skills of metal band sawing machine. Operators shall ensure adequate sleep and keep focused.
2. When changing speed, you must stop first and then open the protective cover, turn the handle to loosen the belt, place the V-belt in the groove of the required speed, then tension the belt and cover the protective cover.
3. The adjustment of the wire brush for chip removal shall make the wire contact the tooth of the band saw blade, but do not exceed the root of the tooth. Pay attention to whether the wire brush can remove iron chips.
4. Adjust the guide arm along the dovetail guide rail according to the size of the processed workpiece. After adjustment, the guide device must be locked.
5. The maximum diameter of sawn material shall not exceed the specified value, and the workpiece must be clamped firmly.
6. The band saw blade shall be properly tightened, and the speed and feed rate must be appropriate.
7. No cutting and cutting fluid shall be added to cast iron, copper and aluminum parts, and other parts shall be added with cutting fluid.
8. The saw blade breaks during cutting. After replacing the new saw blade, the workpiece must turn over and saw again. The saw bow shall be lowered slowly without impact.
9. During the cutting process, the operator is strictly prohibited to leave the post and operate with gloves.
10. When each shift is off duty, the power supply must be cut off, the protective cover must be opened, the chips brought around the saw wheel must be removed, and daily maintenance and surrounding cleaning work must be done.
If you want to know more about ANTS, please visit our official website.
If you have any other questions, please contact us directly by email.
Our eail: Contact@antsmachine.com