1. The front edge of the saw blade is cracked; the tension is too large; the tension moves forward; the back bend is too large
2. The bearings of the sawing machine are too aging;
3. The saw wheel slips too much, the wheel is not on the same plane
4. Too much tension
5. The saw wheel is worn; the saw locks too tight and does not run on the same plane;
6. The thickness of the saw blade is incorrect;
7. The use time of the saw blade is too long, and the quality of the saw blade steel belt is poor.