The vertical drill is a small drilling equipment, which is used to drill holes on small and medium-sized parts. The general processing range is less than 25mm. The height is generally less than 1.5m. Most of the height is 1m. It is mostly placed on the worktable, and the power transmission is mostly belt transmission. It is generally applicable to workshops with small batch production such as repair and tools. If equipped with drilling fixtures, it is also applicable to workshops with batch production.
Analysis of uneven weight of spindle in vertical drilling
(1) The spline sleeve of the main shaft gearbox is offset from the center of the main shaft. The position of the gearbox shall be adjusted and the locating pin hole shall be reamed to make the spline sleeve coincide with the center of the main shaft.
(2) The spline part of the main shaft is bent. Spline bends shall be corrected.
(3) The outer diameter of the spindle sleeve has deformation or bite marks. If there are bite marks, repair them with oilstone. If the outer diameter of the spindle sleeve is deformed due to bearing assembly, trim the spindle sleeve. If the gap between the sleeve and the box sleeve is too large due to trimming the sleeve, it is necessary to replace the box sleeve according to the size of the sleeve.
(4) The spindle sleeve rack has collision marks and burrs. The gear meshed with the spindle sleeve rack shall be trimmed to ensure normal meshing.
1. Five fixed points of equipment lubrication: fixed point, fixed time, fixed quality, fixed quantity and fixed person;
2. Clean the machine tool thoroughly for two hours every week and 1-3 months;
3. Check whether there are oil stains and rust on the exposed parts, whether the screws are loose, whether the lubrication is complete, whether the motor is overheated, and the temperature shall not exceed 60 ℃