The tool milling machine produced by our company can complete boring, milling, drilling, inserting and other cutting processes. It is suitable for processing small and medium-sized molds and other complex parts such as various cutting tools, fixtures, dies and dies. With the help of a variety of special accessories, it can complete the processing of arc, rack, gear, spline and other parts. The utility model has the advantages of novel structure, wide versatility, high precision and simple operation. Using a variety of accessories can expand the scope of use and improve the utilization rate. It is suitable for mass production parts in instrument and meter manufacturing factories, as well as milling small parts of various tools, fixtures, dies and shapes in tool and manufacturing workshops, repair workshops and scientific research units. The spindle of the machine tool adopts double row centripetal short cylindrical roller bearing, which has high precision and convenient adjustment. The machine tool adopts two speed motor, with wide speed range and high speed, so it has high productivity.
Before operating the tool milling machine, carefully read the operation manual of the equipment, fully understand the technology and function of the universal tool milling machine, and operate in the specified way. Always check whether there are obstacles in and around the machine tool. Remember not to operate the electrical device of the machine tool with wet hands. It is not allowed to dismantle or change safety devices, signs and protective devices at will.
1. Before operation, wear tight protective clothing with cuffs fastened. The hem of the coat cannot be opened. It is strictly prohibited to wear gloves. It is not allowed to wear, take off and change clothes near the starting machine tool or wrap around the body to prevent the machine from being twisted. Safety helmet must be worn. Braids should be put into the helmet. Skirts and slippers are not allowed. Wear protective glasses: to prevent eye injury caused by splashing iron filings, and install baffles around the machine tool to isolate it from the operation area.
2. Before clamping the workpiece, the clamping method shall be proposed. When clamping rough parts, the table shall be padded to avoid damaging the workbench.
3. When the workbench moves, check that the fastening screws should be opened, and when the workbench does not move, the fastening screws should be tightened.
4. When loading and unloading the cutter, keep the conical part and conical hole of the milling cutter clean and firmly clamped. Wear protective glasses when cutting. Tools, parts and other objects shall not be stacked on the workbench. Pay attention to the distance between the tool and the workpiece to prevent collision accidents.
5. Before installing the milling cutter, check whether the cutter is matched and intact. The milling cutter shall be installed as close to the spindle as possible. After installation, it shall be tested. The workpiece shall be installed firmly.
6. When working, feed by hand first, and then walk the knife automatically step by step. When running the automatic tool feeding, open the hand wheel, pay attention to whether the limit stop is firm, do not put it on the head, and do not go to the two extremes and break the lead screw; When using the fast travel, check whether there will be collision in advance to avoid damaging the machine parts and flying out of the milling cutter to hurt people. Always check whether the safety spring in the handle is effective and reliable.
7. It is forbidden to touch the cutting edge and machining parts by hand during cutting. The workpiece must be stopped for measurement and inspection, and the workpiece shall not be adjusted during cutting.
8. The feed must be stopped before the spindle stops. If the cutting depth is large, the tool shall be stopped first, the power supply shall be cut off when changing the wheel, the change wheel clearance shall be appropriate, and the back nut of the change wheel frame shall be fastened to avoid falling off; The rotating speed should not be too fast when processing the blank, and the tool amount and feed rate should be selected.
9. In case of any fault of the machine tool, stop the machine immediately for inspection and report to the construction and support department to send a mechanic for repair. Clean up after work and turn off the power supply.
Machine tool accessories mainly include: end milling head, dividing head, disc table, universal angle worktable and Bench Vise, so it has strong versatility and wide application.