Controlling external factors to introduce the requirements to keep the CNC milling machine running.
1. Environmental requirements, the best use temperature of ANTISHI CNC milling machine is recommended to be no higher than 30 ℃, and the relative humidity is less than 80%. Exhaust fans or air coolers are required to maintain electronic components, especially the central processing unit. The working temperature is constant or the temperature difference varies greatly. When I was young.
2. Location requirements.install and use the CNC milling machine, keep the surrounding environment away from the vibration source, avoid direct sunlight and heat radiation, so as not to affect the stability and processing accuracy of the CNC milling machine.
3. Power requirements, the power supply voltage fluctuation of the CNC milling machine must be controlled within the allowable range and kept relatively stable, otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the CNC system.
Let’s talk about the factors of the CNC milling machine itself.
1. Cutting tools, the importance of cutting tools to CNC milling machines has been introduced in detail in previous articles, especially in high temperature and high speed work. Reasonable selection of cutting tools can greatly reduce the loss of cutting tools and protect CNC milling machines in disguise.
2. As the core component of the CNC milling machine, the CNC system can effectively deal with the low operation speed and servo lag, and complete the characteristics of full tolerance control and automatic high-speed operation of the high-speed machining center; because the CNC milling machine will generate a lot of heat and heat during high-speed operation. The requirements for the main shaft components are very strict. Guangxi ram milling machine recommends that you use bearings that are resistant to high temperature and high pressure and can withstand large loads.
Of course, in addition to the points introduced above, when using CNC milling machines, you must strictly follow the machine manual for operation and maintenance, and you cannot change the factory parameters at will.