1. Daily maintenance of ordinary lathes
The daily maintenance of the lathe can keep its accuracy as new
1. Wipe the dust on the exposed guideway surface and sliding surface of the machine tool and add oil;
2. Lubricate all parts according to regulations;
3. Check the position of each handle;
4. Test run with empty car.
In the class:
1. Strictly abide by the operating procedures;
2. Pay attention to the operation of the machine at any time during operation, and deal with abnormalities in time.
1. Clean up all iron filings;
2. Wipe all parts of the machine tool;
3. Return the parts.
1. Wipe all parts of the machine tool thoroughly to keep the paint in the original color and the iron in the light;
2. Check that the fasteners are not loose;
3. Check the cleaning wool and felt;
4. Lubricate all parts.
2. Daily maintenance of CNC lathe
1. Clean and lubricate each guide rail surface every day. Machine tools with automatic lubrication system should regularly check and clean the automatic lubrication system, check the amount of oil, add lubricating oil in time, and check whether the oil pump starts and stops regularly;
2. Check whether the automatic lubrication system of the headstock is working normally every day, and replace the lubricating oil of the headstock regularly;
3. Pay attention to check whether the cooling fan in the electrical cabinet is working properly, whether the air duct filter is blocked, and clean the attached dust;
4. Pay attention to check the cooling system, check the liquid level, add oil or water in time, and replace and clean the oil or water when it is dirty;
5. Pay attention to check the spindle drive belt and adjust the degree of tightness;
6. Pay attention to check the tightness of the guide rail and adjust the gap;
7. Pay attention to check whether there is abnormal noise from the oil pump of the oil tank of the hydraulic system of the machine tool, whether the height of the working oil level is appropriate, whether the pressure gauge indicates normal, and whether the pipelines and joints are leaking;
8. Pay attention to check whether the guide rails and machine tool guards are complete and effective;
9. Pay attention to check the mechanical accuracy of each moving part to reduce the deviation of shape and position;
10. Do a good job of cleaning the machine tool every day after get off work, clean the iron filings, and wipe the coolant on the static rails to prevent the rails from rusting.
3, the daily maintenance of vertical lathes
Daily maintenance content and requirements:
Time: 10 minutes before and after taking over every day, 1 hour on weekends;
Responsible person: the operator performs the inspection, and the inspection staff inspects.
First, check the handover notepad;
Second, refuel in strict accordance with the equipment “lubrication chart” to achieve timing, quantification, and quality;
Third, for equipment that has been shut down for more than 8 hours, when the equipment is not started, the machine should be rotated for 3-5 minutes first to confirm whether the lubrication system is unblocked and all parts are operating normally before starting to work.
A. Always check the operation of each part of the equipment and the working condition of the lubrication system. If there is an abnormal situation, immediately notify the inspection staff to deal with it;
B. It is strictly forbidden to place tools, workpieces, metal objects and pedals on each guide rail surface and protective cover.
A. Erase the iron filings and coolant on the surface of the guide rail, and there is no black oil on the lead screw and the smooth rod;
B. Clean the iron filings and debris around the equipment;
C. Fill in the record of equipment handover seriously.