Problems related to bearing installation of radial drilling machine
1. The external force applied during the assembly of the radial drilling machine shall not be transmitted through the roller or ball of the bearing, so as to avoid damaging the bearing.
2. Non impact loading and unloading is preferred.
3. When knocking is required, the method shall be correct.
4. For bearings that require the transmission accuracy of radial drilling machines, such as spindle bearings, there are often requirements for preload. Because these bearings can achieve nominal accuracy only under reasonable preload.
5. If there are iron filings, burrs, dust and other foreign matters in the bearing, the bearing will produce noise and vibration during operation, and even damage the raceway and rolling element. Therefore, before installing the bearing, you must ensure that the installation surface and installation environment are clean.
6. Must the bearing be cleaned before installation? The bearing surface is coated with antirust oil. You must carefully clean it with clean gasoline or kerosene, and then apply clean, high-quality or high-speed and high-temperature lubricating grease before installation and use. Cleanliness has a great impact on bearing life and vibration noise. However, we would like to remind you that the fully enclosed bearing does not need cleaning and refueling.
7. How to choose grease lubrication has a very important impact on the operation and service life of bearings. Here is a brief introduction to the general principles for selecting grease. Lubricating grease is made of base oil, thickener and additives. The performance of different types and different brands of lubricating grease of the same type varies greatly, and the allowable rotation limit is different. Pay attention to it when selecting. The performance of grease is mainly determined by base oil. Generally, low viscosity base oil is suitable for low temperature and high speed; High viscosity is suitable for high temperature and high load. The water resistance of thickener determines the water resistance of grease. In principle, greases of different brands cannot be mixed, and even greases with the same thickener will have bad effects on each other due to different additives.
When lubricating bearings, the more grease the better? When lubricating bearings, the more grease the better. This is a common misconception. Excessive grease in the bearing and bearing chamber will cause excessive mixing of grease, resulting in extremely high temperature.
Rolling bearing details of radial drilling machine
8. How to install and disassemble? During installation, do not directly hammer the bearing end face and non stress surface, but use pressure block, sleeve or other installation tools to make the bearing stress evenly. If the mounting surface is coated with lubricating oil, the installation will be smoother. If the fit interference is large, put the bearing into mineral oil and heat it to 90-100 ℃ before installation. In case of difficulty in disassembly, it is recommended that you carefully pour hot oil on the inner ring while pulling outward with the disassembly tool. The heat will expand the bearing inner ring and make it easier to fall off.
Get The Required Product Quotation As Quickly As Possible
If possible, Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience. your request will be responsed within 1 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.