CNC is an automatic machine tool equipped with a computer digital program control system, which can logically process and decode programs specified by control codes or other symbolic instructions, so as to make the machine tool move and process parts. CNC machining has great advantages over manual machining. For example, the parts produced by CNC machining are very accurate and repeatable. CNC machining can produce parts with complex shapes that cannot be completed by manual machining. Usually, the factors that affect the quality of CNC machining include program tool path, tool quality, T-piece material, cutting oil performance, environmental changes, etc.
1. Reasonable selection of cnc processing tools. The smooth knives for processing steel and copper should be strictly distinguished and used, and the allowance of the smooth knives should be rationalized, which can ensure the accuracy of the workpiece and prolong the service life of the knives.
2. Before cnc processing, use a calibration table to check whether the tool swings within the allowable tolerance range. The tool head and lock nozzle should be blown clean with an air gun before processing, or wiped with a cloth before installing the tool. The accuracy of foreign objects on the workpiece and quality have a certain impact.
3. When clamping, pay attention to see whether the name and model of the CNC machined workpiece and the program sheet are the same, whether the material size matches, whether the clamping height is high enough, and the number of calipers used.
4. The use of special cutting oil products can effectively avoid the problem of poor accuracy due to the performance of non-specialized oils such as rapeseed oil and mechanical oil. The problem of rusting of yellow robes is caused.
5. Reasonable process programming. By optimizing the program and rationally arranging the tool path, the accuracy problem caused by the cumbersome processing sequence can be reduced.
6. The CNC machining program list must be consistent with the reference curve direction marked by the mold, and then check whether the 3D drawing is correct, especially for the workpiece that has been drilled to transport water, be sure to check the 3D drawing and the transportation of the workpiece on it. Whether the water is consistent, if there is any doubt, please timely feedback to the programmer or find a fitter to check the 2D drawing to see if the 2D and 3D reference angles are consistent.
7. The program list of CNC machining files should be normalized, including model number, name, program name, processing content, tool size, tool amount, especially the safe length of tool clamping, the reserved margin for each program, and the smooth knife. , to be clear, the place where the R surface and the plane should be connected smoothly should be marked on the program sheet, the operator should increase 0.02~0.05MM during processing before processing, stop after a few knives to see if it is connected. If it is in order, feel it with your hand to see if it is up, and if it is not in order, lower the gong.
8. Before processing, it is necessary to understand the content of the CNC machining program list. There must be a 2D or 3D diagram on the program list, and the hexagonal data of “X length, Y width, and Z height” should be marked. Z” value, the operator can easily check whether the data is correct after processing, and if there is a tolerance, the tolerance data should be indicated.
9. The operator should strictly control the machining speed of the machine tool. The F speed and the S spindle speed should be reasonably adjusted to each other. When the F speed is fast, it should be faster than the S spindle, and the feed speed should be adjusted in different areas. After the processing is completed, check the quality before leaving the machine, so as to achieve perfect processing at one time.
10. Ensure that the equipment operates under the temperature and humidity within the specified working range, which can avoid the influence of external factors on the process accuracy to the greatest extent.