Metal band sawing machines are mainly used for low alloy steel, high alloy steel, special alloy steel and stainless steel.
According to the structure, it is divided into horizontal metal band sawing machine and vertical metal band sawing machine, and horizontal is divided into scissor type, double-column, and single-column band sawing machine; according to the use situation, it is divided into manual type (economical manual feeding and manual cutting of materials) and automatic type; according to the automation program of the controller, it can be divided into manual type (semi-automatic manual feeding) and fully automatic type (automatic feeding and automatic cutting); according to the cutting angle requirements, it is divided into angle sawing machine (can cut angle 90 degrees 45 degrees) without angle, that is, 90 degrees vertical cutting.
At present, the most advanced band sawing machine in China is a hydraulic double-column band sawing machine.It is welcomed by processing plants at home and abroad for its fast speed and high efficiency.
Its main functional features are:
1.Hydraulic control of cutting speed, stepless speed regulation
2.The structure of the guide block is scientific and reasonable to extend the service life of the saw blade
3.Double column structure, smooth operation
4.Stable sawing and high precision
5.Hydraulic clamping is used for working clamping, which is easy to operate
6.Customizable three-way hydraulic clamping device
Safety operating procedures
1. Band sawing machine operation and maintenance personnel must undergo professional training and master band sawing machine operation and maintenance skills.Operators should ensure adequate sleep and maintain concentration.
2. When shifting gears, you must first stop and then open the protective cover, turn the handle to relax the belt, place the V-belt in the groove of the desired speed, then tighten the belt and cover the protective cover.
3. The adjustment of the anti-chip wire brush should make the wire touch the teeth of the band saw blade, but not exceed the roots of the teeth. Pay attention to whether the wire brush can remove iron shavings.
4. Adjust the guide arm along the dovetail guide rail according to the size of the processed workpiece, and the guide device must be locked after the adjustment is complete.
5. The maximum diameter of the sawn material shall not exceed the specified, and the workpiece must be firmly clamped.
6. The elastic of the band saw blade should be appropriate, and the speed and feed must be appropriate.
7. Cast iron, copper, and aluminum parts are not cut with cutting fluid, and others need to be cut with cutting fluid.
8. The saw blade breaks during cutting. After the new saw blade is replaced, the workpiece must be turned over and re-sawed. The saw bow should be lowered slowly and should not impact.
9. It is strictly forbidden for the operator to leave his post during the cutting process, and it is strictly forbidden to operate with gloves.
10. When you get off work every shift, you must cut off the power supply, turn on the protective cover, remove the chips that are brought into the saw wheel, and do a good job of daily maintenance and surrounding cleaning.