Gantry milling machine installation manual
Installation position: In order to maintain the working accuracy of the machine tool, it is best to choose the installation position where the shock, vibration and temperature changes are small, so that the lifting and transportation of parts and the traffic are not hindered. In addition, it should be avoided to install the milling machine in a place where dust and metal chips often fly directly. Avoid rapid wear and abrasion of the guide surface. The limit size of the movement of both ends of the worktable can be referred to the foundation drawing. The installation position of the electrical cabinet on the foundation map is for reference only, and the user can decide according to the specific situation of the workshop layout (but the cable length should be considered)
Installation foundation: The working accuracy of the milling machine is closely related to the structural stiffness of the installation foundation. The poor foundation construction will cause deformation after being loaded, which will seriously damage the accuracy of the machine tool. The soil conditions, temperature changes, groundwater and other influences must be taken into account when preparing the installation foundation. The construction and installation of the foundation shall be carried out according to the foundation map. Use concrete numbered 100 to 150, and leave holes for installing foundation screws. The excavation depth is determined by the carrying capacity of the soil, and the foundation map specifies the minimum depth. The foundation surface should be flat, and the installation of the planer and milling machine must be carried out after the concrete is completely dry.
Installation program: (demolition machine tool)
1. The installation and adjustment of the horn and the foundation nails are carried out when installing the bed and the column respectively. The adjustment horn should be placed at the appropriate position on the foundation surface first, and the height of the horn should be consistent, and each horn should be adjusted. There are high and low adjustment margins. Note that the pad iron should not be placed at the position of the foundation screws specified by the foundation, but somewhere between the foundation screws. The foundation screws should be placed in the foundation holes first, and the bed and the column will be placed on the foundation. Thread it through the corresponding foundation screw hole and screw on the nut.
2. Install the bed, place the bed on the bolster, and make a rough adjustment after checking that the contact is good. Use a test rod, a ruler, and a spirit level to roughly adjust the bed to make it in a horizontal state. It is not allowed to exceed 0.04/1000 in the middle of the bed. (Longitudinal and lateral), after the rough adjustment is completed, concrete with a grade of No. 200 or above can be poured into the square hole of the foundation.
The surface must be leveled. After it is dry and solid, place the adjustment bolster according to the position shown in the foundation diagram, and then start to fine-tune the bed. The adjustment is generally carried out in the following order: take the installation level in the middle as the benchmark, and adjust from the middle. And start from the back to both ends, adjust the straightness of the two guide rails in the vertical plane and the twist of the two guide rails at the same time, and then adjust the straightness of the “v” guide rail in the horizontal plane after adjustment. Because the three precisions affect each other, it generally needs to be repeated several times to meet the requirements. In addition, the fine adjustment of the bed can also be done by first adjusting the non-straightness of any guide rail in the vertical plane, then adjusting the twist of the two guide rails based on the guide rail, and then reviewing the non-straightness of the other guide rail in the vertical plane. After that, adjust the straightness of the “V”-shaped guide rail in the horizontal plane. Under the required conditions, the nut of the adjustment pad iron and the nut on the foundation nail should be tightened.
When checking the accuracy of the gantry milling machine bed, pay attention to the following points:
(1) Pay attention to the following points when selecting the accuracy of the identified and inspected bed:
(1.1) Select qualified measuring tools such as spirit level, steel wire, and ruler.
(1.2) During the inspection and adjustment process, when moving the inspection rod and the ruler, the mutual position of the whole system should be kept unchanged to reduce the measurement error.
(1.3) Note that each horn should be placed correctly, especially the bottom surface of the horn must be leveled, and it is not allowed to tilt up and down, otherwise it will cause changes in accuracy and damage.
3. Install the columns and connecting beams. After rough adjustment of the bed, you can install the columns and connecting beams. Install the measuring tools for the column grids such as level, steel wire, and ruler.
(2) During the inspection and adjustment process, when moving the inspection rod and the ruler, the mutual position of the middle of the whole system should be kept unchanged to reduce the measurement error.
(3)Note that the pads should be placed correctly, especially the bottom surface of the pads must be leveled and not allowed to tilt up and down, otherwise it will cause changes in accuracy and damage.
3. Install uprights and connecting beams. After rough adjustment of the bed, you can install uprights and connecting beams, and install uprights.
The method of foundation screws and horns is the same as that of the bed. Roughly adjust the column so that the guide rails can be perpendicular to the geometric plane composed of the guide rails at the front, rear, left and right sides, and the front guide rail surfaces of the two columns should be in the same plane. Use a frame level to check that the plane of the column guide rail should not exceed 0.05/1000, and then pour concrete together with the bed, and smooth the surface, put the adjustment pad on it, and then fine-tune the column after it is dry. Tighten the connecting screws of the bed evenly, and use the coloring method to check whether the pins are evenly matched with the tapered holes of the column bed. At the same time, adjust the pad iron, install the connecting beam, and check the installation accuracy of the column, and check the non-perpendicularity between the column and the plane of the guide rail of the bed. and a level ruler (flat guide rail), put a level on it, and then use the frame level to check the middle of the left and right columns in turn. The error is calculated by the algebraic difference between the readings of the bed and the level of the column, and its value should not exceed 0.03/1000 (the surface of the column guide is only 0.03/1000). quasi-forward), the front rail surfaces of the two columns should be coplanar, and the difference should not exceed 0.02/1000. Then, place the ruler horizontally on the inspection rod and the ruler in the middle of the bed, and place a level on it to check the side rail surfaces of the two columns. The inspection method and value are the same as those of the front rail surface of the inspection column.
Therefore, it must be installed and adjusted carefully. After installation, shake the square head at the pulley with the handle, and the worktable should be able to move.
5.Install the beam lifting box and the side tool rest device, install the beam lifting box on the top of the column, position it with pins, and press the screws, and then put the side tool rest slide against the right column guide rail. At this time, the guide rail should be Wipe clean and apply lubricating oil, then plug the inserts, install the pressure plate, support it with a jack or square wood, and screw the side tool post screw from the lift box into the side tool post nut. Before this, the right end beam is lifted and lowered. The nut should be inserted through the side turret lead screw, and then the beam lead screw should be passed through the lifting nut.
6.Install the beam: wipe the surface where the column and beam are in contact with each other and apply lubricating oil. Before this, the lifting nut should be adjusted to basically the same height on the left and right, and then the beam should be placed on the column guide rail, and the lifting wire should be adjusted. The female connection makes the upper rail of the beam level, and the clamping plate, the pressure plate and the insert are installed. Turn the nut on the upper end of the beam lifting screw to adjust the horizontal accuracy of the beam.
7. Install the gantry top.
8. For the installation and wiring of electrical equipment, see “Electrical Instructions”.
9. Start the planer and install the workbench. Before starting the planer, check whether the operating mechanisms and electrical equipment are complete and correct, and understand the functions of each operating button and handle. Re-check the accuracy of the machine bed according to the machine tool accuracy table. After passing the test, press the “lubrication indicator” to inject oil into each part. After starting the transmission system of the worktable, turn the reversing switch by hand to observe whether the transmission gear is running normally, and then clean the guide rails of the bed and the worktable, and then the worktable can be hoisted.
10. Test run and check accuracy
(1) Start the machine tool to move the worktable, check whether the direction of movement and the direction of the motor are correct, and pay close attention to the lubrication of the guide rails of the worktable.
(2) Test the feeding movement: Before the test, adjust the clearance of each sliding guide surface of the tool holder, shake the tool holder with a hand crank to check the proper tightness of each sliding surface, and then inject oil into each sliding surface, and then the motorized feeding can be performed. Before the test, put the gear or handle that is connected to the feed in the neutral position, observe whether the feed mechanism operates normally, check whether there are obstacles, and then place the tool holders in the horizontal and vertical feeding states respectively. Motorized feed test.
(3) Test the lifting movement of the beam: Before starting, the clearance of each sliding guide surface should be adjusted, and the screw should be loosened to carry out the lifting movement test.
(4) After the test run is completed, check the accuracy item by item and make adjustments according to the certificate of conformity. If necessary, the “T” groove of the table top can be fine-planed.
Want to know more about the process of the product? ANTISHI has a mature team of engineers who are very familiar with heat treatment processing and can handle product processing problems including packaging technical problems. In addition, during the installation and design process, our engineer team can be assigned to solve problems on the spot, to the greatest extent possible. Helping producers to carry out convenient and efficient production has always been the goal of our company.