1. Check before processing:
a. Is the running direction of the saw wheel correct?
b. Is the tension of the band saw appropriate?
c. Is the system pressure sufficient?
2. According to the specifications of the material to be cut, the material should be reasonably selected:
a, the tooth pitch of the saw belt
b. Appropriate amount of cutting
c. Adjust the position of the guide arm and the position of the rotary shaft end of the saw frame
3. Test the car with an empty car first to check whether the operation is stable, whether the clamping device is reliable, whether there is noise, whether the saw belt is vertical, and whether the saw frame swings
4. When processing, operate in strict accordance with the procedure, and adjust the cutting amount appropriately according to the cutting situation
5. When multi-body cutting, a reasonable number of pieces should be selected to ensure that each piece is in a clamped state, and the sawed material is removed from the band saw in time
6. Stick to the post at any time and observe the abnormality and pick up the saw frame or stop in time
7. Remove the chips in the worktable and saw wheel box in time, and check the cleanliness and oil quantity of the coolant and hydraulic oil frequently
8. Usually add enough lubricating oil, replace the lubricating oil in the wheel box every year, and refuel the guide rail and the processing surface when it is idle
9. After the work, clean the sawing machine, add lubricating oil, and cut off the power supply
If you want to know more about ANTS, please visit our official website.
If you have any other questions, please contact us directly by email.
Our eail: Contact@antsmachine.com