Vertical milling machines are suitable for milling planes, bevels, grooves, etc. Using various rod milling cutters, circular milling cutters, and angle milling cutters. The milling head can be adjusted ±45° clockwise and counterclockwise in the vertical plane, and can be motorized in X, Y, and Z directions. Now, let’s take a look at its usage and structure classification!
Operation matters of vertical milling machine:
1.The vertical milling machine strictly prohibits the operator from overloading the equipment.
2. Before starting the vertical milling machine, it must be carefully checked according to the inspection points and lubricated according to the lubrication chart.
3. When the vertical milling machine has been parked for more than eight hours before starting the equipment, it should be rotated at a low speed for three to five minutes to confirm that the lubrication system is smooth and the movement of all parts is normal before starting to work.
4. When the vertical milling machine is in use, it is not allowed to leave and entrust others to take care of it. It is not allowed to remove the safety protection device, and it is not allowed to disassemble the track rail.
5. Before moving, the vertical milling machine beam spindle table and lifting table should loosen the fastening screws, remove the surrounding debris, wipe the guide rails and apply oil.
6. When the vertical milling machine is fast or automatic feeding, the range limit iron should be adjusted first.
7. During the work of the vertical milling machine, the equipment, the operation and lubrication of each part must be checked frequently. If the operation or lubrication is poor, stop using it.
8. The work surface of the vertical milling machine is prohibited from placing work, clamping measuring tools and workpieces.
9. When adjusting the automatic cycle of the vertical milling machine, the correctness of the automatic cycle of the machine tool must be checked before driving.
10. After the work of the vertical milling machine is completed, place each handle in the non-working position, the worktable in the middle position, and the lifting table below and cut off the power supply.
Structure classification of vertical milling machine:
1. Desktop milling machine: a small milling machine used for milling small parts such as instruments and meters.
2. Cantilever milling machine: The milling head is mounted on the cantilever. The bed is arranged horizontally. The cantilever can usually move vertically along the column guide on one side of the bed, and the milling head moves along the cantilever guide.
3. Ram type milling machine: a milling machine with the spindle mounted on the ram, the bed is arranged horizontally, the ram can move laterally along the saddle guide rail, and the saddle can move vertically along the column guide rail.
4. Gantry type milling machine: The machine body is arranged horizontally, and the columns and connecting beams on both sides form the milling machine of the gantry. The milling head is mounted on the beam and column and can move along its guide rails. Usually, the beam can move vertically along the guide rail of the column, and the worktable can move vertically along the guide rail of the bed. For large parts processing.
5. Plane milling machine: a milling machine used for milling plane and forming surfaces, the bed is arranged horizontally, usually the worktable moves longitudinally along the bed guide, and the main shaft can move axially. It has simple structure and high production efficiency.
6. Copy milling machine: a milling machine for copying the workpiece. Generally used for machining complex shape workpieces.
7. Lifting table milling machine: a milling machine with a lifting table that can move vertically along the guide rail of the bed. Usually, the worktable and the saddle installed on the lifting table can move longitudinally and laterally, respectively.
8. Rocker arm milling machine: The rocker arm is mounted on the top of the bed, the milling head is mounted on one end of the rocker arm, the rocker arm can rotate and move in the horizontal plane, and the milling head can rotate at a certain angle on the end face of the rocker arm.
9. Bed type milling machine: The worktable cannot be lifted and lowered, but can be moved longitudinally along the guide rail of the bed, and the milling head or column can be moved vertically.
10.Special milling machines: such as tool milling machines: milling machines used for milling tools and molds, with high machining accuracy and complex machining shapes.
Want to know more about the process of the product? ANTISHI has a mature team of engineers who are very familiar with heat treatment processing and can handle product processing problems including packaging technical problems. In addition, during the installation and design process, our engineer team can be assigned to solve problems on the spot, to the greatest extent possible. Helping producers to carry out convenient and efficient production has always been the goal of our company. Customers can visit the official website http://www.antsmachine.com, or send questions to our email: email@example.com consult