The operation and monitoring of the CNC machine tool are all completed in this CNC unit, which is the brain of the CNC machine tool. Compared with ordinary machine tools, CNC machine tools have the following characteristics:
1. It has strong adaptability to processing objects, adapts to the characteristics of single-piece production of products such as molds, and provides suitable processing methods for mold manufacturing;
2. High processing precision and stable processing quality;
3. Multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed;
4. When machining parts change, generally only need to change the numerical control program, which can save production preparation time;
5. The machine tool itself has high precision and high rigidity, can choose a favorable processing amount, and has high productivity (generally 3 to 5 times that of ordinary machine tools);
6. The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
7. Conducive to the modernization of production management. CNC machine tools use digital information and standard codes to process and transmit information, and computer control methods are used to lay the foundation for the integration of computer-aided design, manufacturing and management;
8. Higher requirements for the quality of operators and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel;
9. High reliability.
Get The Required Product Quotation As Quickly As Possible
If possible, Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience. your request will be responsed within 1 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.